- Ike Davis, 1B (LAS): Davis is proving that he belongs back in the big leagues. Davis hit an incredible five home runs this week for Las Vegas, while batting .450/.593/1.350 in 27 trips to the plate. He also has three doubles, seven walks, and has struck out only four times. What we thought was going to be a few month process for Davis may be over in just a matter of weeks.
- Erik Goeddel, RHP (BIN): Goeddel has pitched well at every minor league level, and is having a terrific season for Binghamton. This week, he had two excellent outings and finished the week with 12 innings pitched, allowing one run on ten hits while striking out 13. Just as impressive, he walked only two batters during that span.
- Cesar Puello, OF (BIN): Puello is making a case for a promotion of his own. The power-hitting outfielder is having his best season in the pros, with career-highs in a few major offensive categories. This week, he hit .421 with a home run, five RBI, and three doubles.He is now batting close to .340 on the season with 14 home runs in 58 games.
Honorable Mention: Jayce Boyd, 1B (STL): Boyd has done nothing but hit in his first year of long-season baseball. The sixth-round pick hit .371 in Savannah, earning him a promotion to St. Lucie this week, where he picked up right where he left off, batting .462 with a home run, seven RBI, and two doubles in 27 Plate Appearances.
- Brandon Nimmo, OF (SAV): Nimmo has been streaky lately, and he is currently in his biggest slump of the season. This week, he hit a meager .100 with no extra base hits and nine strikeouts. His batting average is down to .280 on the season.
- Santos Infante, OF (DSL2): After hitting a home run on Opening Day for the DSL Mets2, Infante has gone ice cold. He his batting .067 this week with zero extra base hits and nine strikeouts in 16 Plate Appearances. The 18 year-old is now hitting .136 on the season.
- Martires Arias, RHP (KNG): Arias had two terrible starts this week for Kingsport. The 6’7″ right-hander gave up a total on 13 runs (10 earned) on ten hits in 5.2 innings between the two starts, walking four and striking out only two.